Plants & Plant Care
- Primroses are hardy harbingers of spring.
- Perennials like hellebores bloom faithfully year after year.
- Before long cherry blossoms will signal the arrival of spring.
- Cool-weather veggie starts like lettuce extend the growing season.
- Plant summer-blooming bulbs like dahlias in spring once soil is consistently 60 degrees.
Whether you’re looking for tried and true favorites or rare and unusual plants, you’ll find an exuberant selection of quality plants for every season of the year at Swansons. We’re here to help you succeed by suggesting plants that are suitable for your individual situation. Just ask our personable and knowledgeable staff if you have any questions, and we’ll do our best to answer them.